Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snowishness

Our day yesterday started out with this:


Was tied over with a lot of this (views from work):




And finished off with this:








Basically, yesterday was THE snowiest day many of us have ever seen. Ever. We seriously got dumped on like never before (a few feet!), and it was all I could do to keep from running to the mountain to get in a little boarding! Jacob decided that it was time to buy spiked tires for his bike as the buses were running just a little too slowly for his liking (seriously, the guy is going to start biking in this)! And above all, this crazy blizzard has helped me bide my time while I continue to get my Vietnam pics edited for your amusement...じゃまったね!


1 comment:

Meagan said...

Totally, utterly amazing. I am so jealous!
Isn't ANY bus too slow for Jacob? ;-)